Wednesday, October 26, 2011

For Michelle

Last night I got together with my friends and presented them with their birthday quilts.  This one was for Michelle. She selected blues, reds and yellows for her fabric colors.  I used the wonky star pattern and the quilt measures 45" x 45".
I usually piece the back but this fabric was too cute to cut up.  It's a Susan Branch design with friendship quotes around the little houses.  A perfect backing on a quilt for a good friend.
I machine quilted it with straight lines then added stitched stars.

Happy Birthday Michelle.

3 comments:

  1. Such a special birthday gift!! I will treasure it and our friendship!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt, Ellen, lucky friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete