Monday, May 5, 2014

A New Project

I have joined another on line group called "The Documented Life Project".  You are given weekly themes to paint and collage a planner for the entire year.

The prompt for week 18 was "add an inspiring quote to guide your week".  I chose Glinda's wonderful words from The Wizard of Oz.  I found the crown design from a clipart page.

As usual, I'm playing catch up and have many past weeks to create.
                                                                   

5 comments:

  1. cute!! Have fun with your new project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fun project. Love the page you've done! You could do a whole year and each year after you could just look back on it weekly and be re-inspired as well as enjoy your artistry all over again and again. (I think I just came up with a new project. lol) Like I got time to squeeze in another one! ***I could just steal Ellen's artwork, print them, past them in a weekly planner and enjoy!*** I am going to love watching your new project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like another fun project for you! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Yeah! I really really really like this quote. Fabulous Crown. Creative DLP Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great painting of a crown Mom! xo

    ReplyDelete