Monday, October 14, 2013

Testing

Last week, we got a new Mac computer and a new HB printer.  It has been quite an experience switching from a PC to a Mac.  We have taken classes and promptly forgotten everything we learned.  It took me days to get familiar with the printer.

So this is my first attempt at posting on the blog with the new system - hope it works!!!
Wow!!  There's my photo!!  Yesterday, my husband and I joined our friends for San Diego's Little Italy Festa.  The chalk art was fantastic, the booths were filled with all kinds of goodies to purchase and we enjoyed a great Italian lunch at Mona Lisa Restaurant - what a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, good for you to figure it out enough for a blog post! I would never survive such a big puter change. The chalk art is fabulous! I'd love to see more of it. There is some utterly amazing sidewalk art out there too. So fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and looks like you've got the new computer figured out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am a mac girl! will never go back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I switched to my mac about 2 years ago. Always having worked in a PC world it was frustrating at times but I love it now. Looks like you are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Mona Lisa! Missed the Fest :(
    Yes, sat in the sheep ceiling room at Queenstown :)
    Your quilt blocks are always awesome! My sewing machine is a lonely haunted house...

    ReplyDelete