Sunday, March 3, 2013

Watercolor Class - Week 3

This past week, our assignment was to finish the last 4 spaces on our page.  We used a water-soluble pen (Tombow), a water-soluble pencil with watercolors, a tissue overlay and finally we drew on a book page (I used a small piece of blueprint) with pencil, ink and watercolor.
On the back, I added photos of my "model homes" to fill in the shapes left by the black stitching of my watercolor spaces.

This was a wonderful exercise, we tried many different watercolor techniques and learned a great lesson.

1 comment:

  1. Ellen, this neighborhood looks awesome! I love how your page looks artsy. So, on the back, are you saying your black marker for the stitching bled through, so you arted it up with the photos? Am I getting that right?...because that looks great too!

    ReplyDelete