Monday, December 5, 2011

Groovy

When kellygirlquilts.blogspot.com shared this fabric on her site, I knew I had to have some. I love my lime green beetle and have a collection of toy cars, leaded glass ornaments, rubber stamps and even a charm from Brighton Jewelry - but I had not seen any fabric before. 
Kat, from Kelly Girl Quilts, and I exchanged several emails as I tried to locate some of the fabric but I could not find this print.

These arrived in the mail on Saturday from Kat.  How do you find the words to thank someone that you have only met through the internet for their kindness and generosity?  Not only did she share the bug fabric, but she also sent me some wonderful lime green fabric and a custom made mug rug!

THANK YOU SO MUCH KAT, YOU HELP ME BELIEVE IN THE MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP!

6 comments: